Salaried GP with view to Partnership (if desired)
Watlington Medical Centre is a small, friendly semi-rural West Norfolk Practice with 6,500 patients. We are looking for a salaried GP with a view to Partnership (if desired) working
between 4 and 8 sessions per week.
• 6 weeks annual leave/1 week study leave. (Paid Sabbatical for partners).
• Typically 12 patients per session with (sometimes) 1 visit per day.
• Innovative management of results and correspondence, reducing administrative burden on all clinicians
• Daily debrief over coffee for all clinicians. High-quality support is given to ensure plenty of time to focus on clinical work and professional development.
• No out of hours or weekend commitments.
• Life/Work balance just about right
• A Resilient GP Practice.
• On mainline to London with Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough and North Norfolk Coast in easy reach
For further information, please contact email@example.com
Personal Assistant to Practice Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to Practice Manager, working 30 hours per week wih flexibility to cover holiday and sickness at short notice.
Applicants must have administration experience and be computer literate.
Rate of pay will be dependent on experience, interview dates to be confirmed.
CV's to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org