Salaried GP with view to Partnership (if desired)
Watlington Medical Centre is a small, friendly semi-rural West Norfolk Practice with 6,500 patients. We are looking for a salaried GP with a view to Partnership (if desired) working
between 4 and 8 sessions per week.
• 6 weeks annual leave/1 week study leave. (Paid Sabbatical for partners).
• Typically 12 patients per session with (sometimes) 1 visit per day.
• Innovative management of results and correspondence, reducing administrative burden on all clinicians
• Daily debrief over coffee for all clinicians. High-quality support is given to ensure plenty of time to focus on clinical work and professional development.
• No out of hours or weekend commitments.
• Life/Work balance just about right
• A Resilient GP Practice.
• On mainline to London with Cambridge, Norwich, Peterborough and North Norfolk Coast in easy reach
For further information, please contact email@example.com