To order your Repeat Prescription Online click the link below.
In December TPP (The system supplier) made some changes to SystmOnline for Repeat Medication ordering. To order medication, log on as usual, click on "medication" (left hand side of home page), then click on "medication" again (left hand side of home page). Another screen will appear and this is where you can type a message (should you need to) then click "request medication" for a second time.
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON "MAKE CUSTOM REQUEST".
Please call the surgery if you are still having problems. We apologise on behalf of SystmOne!
Online Repeat Ordering is here!
Following our recent computer upgrade at the surgery we are now pleased to launch our online repeat prescribing service.
- This will allow all registered patients over the age of 16 to request repeat prescriptions online.
- Once registered you will be able to view all of your current medications and order them with just a few clicks!
- In order to register for the service please click on the link below for an application form along with the full terms and conditions.
- Please bring this completed application form along with a current Passport or Photocard Driving license* to the surgery to be issued with a username and password Monday to Friday after 11am.
* At this time we are only able to accept Passports and Photocard Driving licenses for identification purposes. We are working with the providers to find an alternative and will update this page accordingly.
Click here for the application form.
Forms are also available from reception.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.